Cumberland County's Beth Ann Brewer finds Jordan Herring for the game-winning goal in Saturday's Class AA substate game against Sequatchie County. The Lady Jets won 1-0 to advance to the state tournament this Wednesday at 4:30 against South Gibson. The tournament will be played at the Siegel Soccer Complex in Murfreesboro.
This Week's Circulars
Rosemary A. Gildemeister, 81, of Fairfield Glade, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019. Rosemary was born Nov. 13, 1938, in Racine, WI, the daughter of Joseph and Evelyn Powell. Rosemary is survived by her husband of 62 years, Dale Gildemeister of Fairfield Glade; daughter, Lisa Coda (Douglas) …
A memorial will be held in Salisbury, NC, later this year. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to American Foundation of Suicide Prevention or the National Parks Conservation Association.
Paul D. Cunningham passed away Oct. 12, 2019, age 90 years, and is survived by Dorothy Cunningham, his wife of 71 years. Also surviving are two sons, Lynn Cunningham (Evelyn) of Atlanta and Mark Cunningham (Cassi) of Tampa. There are two grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. There will…
- New public transit buses available in Crossville
- Crossville woman dies in Putnam crash
- Moore answered the call to serve in WWII
- High schools’ automotive shops named for Dave Kirk
- Robin Hood Park plans presented
- Tense armed domestic stand-off ends with no one hurt
- Drugs recovered in ER; crash victim sent to UT
- 5 face meth charges in separate incidents
- Extra day off approved for teachers
- November can be a wild weather month