This Week's Circulars
Bertha Nell Gentry was born April 3, 1930, and died on Sept. 14, 2021. Graveside services were held Sept. 20 in Green Acres Memory Gardens where she was laid to rest.
Charles Robert Carson, 80, of Lutz, FL, passed away Aug. 29, 2021. Charles was born on July 24, 1941, in Crosville, to the late Fred Carson and Pauline Rector. He was preceded in death by his brothers, John Carson (Clearwater, FL) and Thomas Cordell (Panama City, FL); and sister, Mary Peck (…
Joyce I. Melvin, 79, of Crossville, passed away Sept. 11, 2021. She was born Aug. 3, 1942, in Forbus, TN, the daughter of James A. Owens and Rachel Davidson. She worked many years at Cumberland Medical Center and attended Church of the Nazarene. She is survived by her sons, David Holt, Leona…
Jack Parris, son of Arthur Parris and Eva Crouch, local owner of Parris Heating and Cooling for over 40 years, is survived by his sons, Clint Parris and Kaelyn Parris.
- The Zone to pay tribute to Rocky Gora Friday
- Nostrom guilty on two counts of first-degree murder
- Woman seriously hurt in fall from recreational vehicle
- Community wishes Buck a happy retirement
- Norstrom double homicide trial begins
- BREAKING: Stone Memorial/Upperman football moved to Tennessee Tech
- Homesteads Apple Festival returns Sept. 25-26
- 7 years on top of parole violation in burglary
- Nostrom given life times 2 in bus garage murders
- Pleas entered in five drug cases