Remember when you were young and imaginable, felt invincible and thought you could fly?
This Week's Circulars
Mike England passed away at his home early Monday morning, Oct. 18, 2021. He leaves his wife of 30 years, Angela Rose England; and his daughters, Loretta Rose and Mikaela Olivia. He is also survived by his parents, Ray and Joyce England; other family of TJ and Deb Purdy, Brian and Lena Burge…
John Robert Ledford, 83, passed away on Oct. 14, 2021, at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville. John was born and raised in Ozone, the son of Theodore Dallas and Annie Isabelle Price Ledford. He graduated from Cumberland County High School in 1956 then played football at the University of…
- Signs point to a hard winter
- Brewer takes first place in annual Crossville’s Got Talent
- Miller gets 7 years in fentanyl plea
- One charged in domestic related shooting
- We're all responsible for the Glade community
- Man wanted for failure to appear charged with stealing auto, fleeing
- Cumberland County needs help from across town to make postseason
- Corn mazes and spooky places offer fall fun
- Medley gets one wish, second wish denied
- Buck newest inductee to CCHS Hall of Fame
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.