This Week's Circulars
Rose Marie Taylor, 73, of Crossville, passed away on Oct. 20, 2021, at Cumberland Medical Center. Mrs. Taylor was born on Aug. 2, 1948, in Milwaukee, WI, daughter of the late Roland Dehmlow and Alice Dehmlow. She is survived by her son, Brian Taylor; brothers, Dale Dehmlow, Ervin Dehmlow and…
Mike England passed away at his home early Monday morning, Oct. 18, 2021. He leaves his wife of 30 years, Angela Rose England; and his daughters, Loretta Rose and Mikaela Olivia. He is also survived by his parents, Ray and Joyce England; other family of TJ and Deb Purdy, Brian and Lena Burge…
- Signs point to a hard winter
- Meth charges filed against several in county
- Brewer takes first place in annual Crossville’s Got Talent
- Searching for Bigfoot...
- We're all responsible for the Glade community
- Miller gets 7 years in fentanyl plea
- One charged in domestic related shooting
- Woman found with heroin in jail given four years
- Man wanted for failure to appear charged with stealing auto, fleeing
- Police respond to report of student with weapon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.