Mary Ann Kuneman, 68, of Crossville, passed away Dec. 6, 2011. No services are planned at this time. For more information please contact Crossville Memorial Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. at 456-0047.
This Week's Circulars
Edward "Ed" G. Day, 76, of Fairfield Glade, passed away June 11, 2021, at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville. He was born Aug. 29, 1944, in Detroit, MI, son of Marie (Stalski) Weber. Ed worked as a photocopy salesman and retired from Panasonic in 2001. He was a member of Shepherd of the…
Rickie Nile Burgess, 67, of Crossville, passed away June 16, 2021, at Cookeville Regional Medical Center in Cookeville. He was born Jan. 24, 1954, in Crossville, TN, son of Earl Dee Burgess and Bettie Lou Burgess. Rickie was a Merchant Seaman and of the Christian Faith. He is survived by his…
- Buc-ee’s breaks ground on first TN store
- Amber Alert issued for missing child from Rogersville
- Cumberland County Playhouse announces rest of the 2021 season
- Jake Hoot returns to one of his original fan bases June 21 with Mirror Lake Blast concert
- One killed in single-vehicle crash Saturday
- Man being arrested bitten by dog
- Stolen mail recovered; two persons charged
- Man confronts motorist wearing hockey mask, brandishing chainsaw
- Friendship, humanity explored in CCP's 'Driving Miss Daisy'
- Parolee treated for stab wounds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.