Funeral services for John William Elliott, 74, of Crossville, will be held Saturday at 7 p.m. at Bilbrey Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Crossville City Cemetery. The family will receive friends Saturday one hour prior to the service from noon to 1 p.m. at the funeral home. For more information, call the Bilbrey Funeral Home obituary line at 787-1900 or visit www.bilbreyfh.com.
This Week's Circulars
Donald "Don" Edgar Meadows passed away surrounded by many family and friends at his home May 31, 2020. Don was born Nov. 6, 1931, in Chattanooga, TN. He was preceded in death by his parents, Jerry and Mary Meadows; son, Marty Meadows; three brothers, Doyle Meadows, Dallas Meadows and JC Cham…
Funeral services for Mattie Jernigan, 88, of Monterey, TN, were held June 4 from the chapel of Goff Funeral Home. Bro. Tim Singleton officiated, with interment in the Welch Memorial Cemetery. Mrs. Jernigan was born Oct. 31, 1931, in Crossville, TN, to the late James Casto and Daffie Ledbette…
Charles E. Ferguson Sr. from the Breckenridge Lake Community in Crossville, formerly of Toledo, OH, passed away at age 87 on May 27, 2020. Charles was an Army veteran. He was assigned with the B Battery of the 49th Field Artillery Battalion, 7th Infantry Division. He served in Inchon, the Ch…
- Crossville Inc. recycled almost 134M pounds of porcelain in the last decade
- Roadwork may impact travel this weekend
- Fill your grill with free farm-direct meats
- Cumberland County's future set in stone
- Inmate charged with smoking dope in jail
- Martin Elementary announces end-of-year honor rolls, awards
- The Land of Falling Water
- Splendor in the Glass: Why not give Texas wines a try?
- BREAKING: TSSAA votes to keep dead period as-is
- VEC finishes two-year project