Paving of new traffic lanes for the Lantana Road widening project began last week. The project includes widening the highway to two lanes of traffic in each direction. With the new alignment complete from Dorton Rd. to Miller Ave., the contractor has been working on widening the road from Dorton Road to Dunbar Rd. The project is scheduled for completion in May 2012.
This Week's Circulars
On Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020, Jerry Lewis Johnston, loving father of four children, passed away at the age of 83. Jerry was born in the Homesteads community of Crossville, TN, to Omil and Ada Ruth Johnston. He was a veteran of the United States Air Force. He received his electrical engineering d…
Ronald Herman Polston, 76, of Crossville, passed away Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2020, at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville. He was born March 25, 1944, in Lakeland, FL, son of the late Herman Polston and Pearl (Gentry) Polston. Ronald worked hard all his life as a farmer to provide for his fam…
- Warrants filed in $26,700 embezzlement from business
- ‘Funniest Man in America’ returns to Palace Dec. 3
- No charges anticipated in shooting
- District 6AAA basketball coaches, media preseason polls
- TSSAA releases classifications for next cycle
- Friday night football final scores (Week 10)
- Schools’ computer techs tackle challenges
- Choking during domestic draws 2-year sentence
- One charged with vandalism of political sign
- Arraignment held suspect in arson, domestic assault
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.