Tuesday, April 6, at approximatley 3:40 p.m. Crossville Fire, Crossville Police, Cumberland County EMS, Crossville/Cumberland County EMA responded to 80 Justice St. (Life Care Center of Crossville for a report of fire and smoke in the building. The Crossville Fire Department quickly extinquished the small fire located around one of the nurses’ stations.
This Week's Circulars
A memorial gathering for Justin Owen will be held May 1st at Cumberland Fellowship Church in Crossville. Visitation will be 12 noon until 1:30 pm, service immediately following at 1:30.
George Henry Eller, 74, of Crossville, passed away at his home surrounded by his family on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. He was born Oct. 17, 1946, in Crossville, son of the late Thomas Calvin Eller and Daisy Elizabeth (Dodson) Eller. After proudly serving his country in the Army during Vietnam, …
- CPD officer suspended following DUI arrest
- EF-0 tornado strikes without warning
- Pair of women found inside home charged with burglary
- Ms. Tennessee Senior pageant set April 17
- 17th annual Pow Wow set this weekend
- CCP opens the 2021 season by getting a ‘Clue’
- Student fires at officers at Tennessee school, is killed
- Family fracas results in knife wounds
- Motorist hurt when he crashes twice
- Felony assault charged for ramming car at gas pumps
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.