Al Williams, commander of the Veterans Honor Guard, pins a 300 Funerals pin on Wayne Christopher. Present to witness the occasion were, from left, Rich Goode, Frank Bohannon from Bilbrey Funeral Home in Crossville, Roy Tudor, Gene Beyer and Vic Humeniuk. It was the 1,758th funeral at which the unit provided military honors. Christopher joined the unit in 2006. He is an Air Force veteran who was stationed in Thailand during the Vietnam War. He is a member of Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9296 in Cookeville.
This Week's Circulars
Roderick "Rod" John Martin, 73, of Crossville, was born on July 10, 1947, in Caribou, ME, and passed away on Oct. 9, 2020. Rod is survived by his wife, Jeri; brother and sister-in-law, Roger and Bernice Martin of Hampden, ME; one nephew, three nieces and many great-nephews. He served in the …
Joseph William Stecker, 93, of Fairfield Glade, passed away Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020, at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville. He was born June 4, 1927, in Chicago, IL, son of the late Joseph Stecker and Lea (Blaha) Stecker. He lived most of his life in the Chicagoland area in Mount Prospe…
- TSSAA releases classifications for next cycle
- Choking during domestic draws 2-year sentence
- One charged with vandalism of political sign
- 5 home improvement fraud indictments handed down
- Football, basketball classifications for Upper Cumberland area for upcoming TSSAA cycle
- Schools’ computer techs tackle challenges
- Stone Memorial releases 2020-'21 basketball schedule
- Friday night football final scores (Week 10)
- Panel grapples with racing, noise regulations
- City moves forward with $48M bond sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.