Shepherd of the Hills
Vacation Bible school at Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, 1461 Sparta Hwy., will be July 17-21. Supper will be at 5:30 p.m., and classes will be from 6-8 p.m. nightly. The theme will be "Treasure Cove." For more information, call 484-3461.
Grassy Cove United Methodist
Grassy Cove United Methodist Church invites everyone to their vacation Bible school from 3-6 p.m. on July 16. A cookout will follow at 6:30 p.m.
Crab Orchard Church of God of Prophecy
Vacation Bible school at Crab Orchard Church of God of Prophecy, at the corner of First and Adams streets, will be from 6-8 p.m. nightly from July 17-21. There will be puppets, crafts and games. For more information, call 459-4846 or visit www.craborchardcog.org.
Shepherd of the Hills
This Week's Circulars
Melissa Ann Taylor, 42, of Crossville, passed away at home on Friday, Sept. 25, 2020. She was born on March 20, 1978, in Dearborn, MI Melissa worked as a receptionist for Holiday Inn for many years. She will be truly missed by all of her family and friends. She is survived by her husband, Ma…
James Rankhorn, 73, of Crossville, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020, at Cumberland Medical Center. He was born in Pleasant Hill, son of the late Landus and Anna (Prater) Rankhorn. James was a loving and devoted husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend. He was a true family man t…
James Ewing Beard, 72, of Crossville, passed away Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020, at Cumberland Medical Center. He was born Nov. 14, 1948, in Nashville, son of the late Harry Maxie Beard and Mary Lucy (Hiser) Beard. James worked as a truck driver for Kroger. He was a loving husband, father, grandfa…
- October arrest of pair leads to multi-state crime spree probe
- Plea settles 3-year-old dispute between brothers
- Schools moving to remote learning Nov. 30
- One charged in Friday shooting
- Man jailed asleep at gas pump pleads
- BREAKING: County cancels athletic events Nov. 23-25
- All Criminal Court trials placed on hold
- Schools move to yellow due to COVID case increase
- Changes made to Christmas parade
- Strong fourth quarter leads CCHS past York