The 19th annual Tanner family reunion will be held Sept. 6 at the Cumberland Mountain State Park Recreation Lodge with lunch around 12:30 p.m. There will be activities for children and a time to get better acquainted with family members. Bring something to share with other family members — a short story, favorite recipes, a copy of your family Bible's family history page, a photo, etc. There will be awards for the oldest, youngest, farthest traveled, largest family, best family story or recollection presented on paper for the continuing "Tanner Pages of History." The meal will be potluck with drinks, plates, cups, utensils and barbecue provided. The family circle and awards will be at noon. All families and friends are invited to attend.
This Week's Circulars
Clara Frances Kindrick, 82, was born on Nov. 20, 1938, to Robert and Minnie Clark Davis in Harriman. She passed away on April 16, 2021. She loved going to church and traveling to Pigeon Forge. She also enjoyed working crossword puzzles and watching WWE wrestling. She is survived by her child…
Alfred (Al) C. Heine Jr., 75, of Crossville, passed away April 14, 2021. He was born Feb. 8, 1946, in Ridgewood, NJ, the son of the late Alfred C. Heine Sr. and Alice B. Heine and worked as a mechanical engineer in New York and North Carolina before his retirement to Fairfield Glade. Al is s…
- CPD officer suspended following DUI arrest
- Students injured in bus accident
- Woman found dead in Rugby Rd. home Tuesday
- Alert issued for missing woman
- No Left Turns: City considers options for Sparta Dr. during bridge work
- Woman pleads to fleeing from police
- Felony assault charged for ramming car at gas pumps
- Motorist hurt when he crashes twice
- Stimulus check went to purchase press to make DAB
- Family fracas results in knife wounds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.