More than 2,000 hikers hit the trails last month as part of the 6th annual Cumberland County Hiking Marathon. The 12 designated trails included short hikes of just over a mile to long hikes of just over four miles. Hikers out exploring these scenic spots shared their photos with the Chronicle, showcasing the fun they had the the sights they saw. Find more local trails at time2meet.com, with links to many of the trails available.
This Week's Circulars
Roderick "Rod" John Martin, 73, of Crossville, was born on July 10, 1947, in Caribou, ME, and passed away on Oct. 9, 2020. Rod is survived by his wife, Jeri; brother and sister-in-law, Roger and Bernice Martin of Hampden, ME; one nephew, three nieces and many great-nephews. He served in the …
- TSSAA releases classifications for next cycle
- Choking during domestic draws 2-year sentence
- One charged with vandalism of political sign
- 5 home improvement fraud indictments handed down
- Football, basketball classifications for Upper Cumberland area for upcoming TSSAA cycle
- Schools’ computer techs tackle challenges
- Friday night football final scores (Week 10)
- Stone Memorial releases 2020-'21 basketball schedule
- Panel grapples with racing, noise regulations
- City moves forward with $48M bond sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.