Clifton David Walker, 28, of Murfreesboro, to Raina Adams, 34, of Crossville.
Jonathan Lee Cross, 22, to Laura Carol Cross, 24, both of Crossville.
Jason Thomas Medders, 29, to Shannon Kyanne Hawkins, 37, both of Crossville.
Robert Lee Hicks, 40, to Donna Faye Ashburn-Wooten, 47, both of Crossville.
Gary Dean Harper, 63, to Joanne Lynn Wiles, 49, both of Crossville.
William David Williams 25, to Mary Stephanie Buckner, 35, both of Crossville.
Stephen Arthur Barker, 35, to Kelli Sue Reagan, 46, both of Crossville.
This Week's Circulars
O. W. Franklin, 86, of Crossville, passed away Thursday, June 25, 2020. He was born Feb. 15, 1934, in Jamestown, the son of William Franklin and Bessie (Baldwin) Franklin. He worked as a mold maker and was of the Protestant faith. O. W. was also a veteran of the United States Army. He is sur…
Mary Jean Easterly, 57, of Crossville, passed away Sunday, June 21, 2020, at Parkwest Medical Center in Knoxville. She was born Nov. 23, 1962, in Crossville, daughter of Fred Scarlett and Hazel (Baker) Scarlett. Mary was a homemaker and was of the Baptist faith. She is survived by her son, R…
Tamara Laree (Blair) Brewer, 45, of Crossville passed away suddenly at her home on June 23, 2020, after a long and courageous battle with aHUS (atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, a rare blood disorder). Despite her diagnosis, she never strayed from her life's passions-motherhood, teaching a…
- Miller discusses move to Windermere Prep
- Radhika Miller accepts head coaching position at Windermere Prep
- Man barricades himself inside burning home
- Deputy wounded, suspect found dead
- Graham thanked for 43 years of service
- Tennessee officials offer stern warning as virus cases climb
- UPDATED: Deputy expected to make full recovery
- Police still seeking domestic violence suspect
- No word on Saturday stand-off
- BOE exploring school reopening options