Friday at the Crossroads is a seasonal event presented by Downtown Crossville Inc. to showcase businesses and promote area artists, crafters vendors and groups.
Although no two are alike, three more 2021 opportunities are coming up to check out all the fun, food, music and downtown merchants open extended hours:
Aug. 6 |Back To School
Oct. 1 |Harvest Fest
Dec. 3 |Winter Wonderland
Sponsored by the Crossville Noon and Crossville Breakfast Rotary Clubs, Friday at the Crossroads traditionally takes place the first Friday in April, June, August, October and December. Activities are from 4-8 p.m. on and around Crossville’s Main St. downtown.
Other groups sometimes piggyback activities with Friday at the Crossroads. Young Professional Alliance, for instance, has its Dash in the Dark 5K fundraiser for Kids on the Rise in concert with the August event.
This Week's Circulars
Barbara Ann Berghauser, 80, of Fairfield Glade, passed away at her home on July 20, 2021. She was born Sept. 9, 1940, in Bellows Falls, VT, daughter of the late Asa Lake and Anna (Footland) Lake. She worked as a teacher assistant and was a member of Central Baptist Church. She is survived by…
John Currier, 71, passed away after a long illness at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville. John is survived by his wife, Jane (Clozza), of almost 44 years. He was the father of Janelle Currier and (the late) Jared Currier. He was the youngest brother of James Currier and Robert (Judith) …
Juliann E. Chase, 73, of Crossville, passed away July 16, 2021, at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville. She was born Oct. 10, 1947, in Eau Claire, WI, daughter of the late Albert Losness and Lucille O'Flanagan. Juliann retired from NCR in Dayton, OH, where she worked as a data programmer…
- Developer eyes PPP for motorsports park
- Amateur Sophie Linder wins Golf Capital of Tennessee Women's Open
- New beginnings on tap: Creekside Brewing Co. reopens
- Heirs found for abandoned estate
- Crossville City Council tackles aviation issues
- Harvel faces nine-count indictment in federal court
- Dunbar Rd. reopening delayed
- Jet basketball hosts free camp for area youth
- TN WOMEN'S OPEN: Montgomery leads after day one
- The Golf Capital of Tennessee Women's Open tees off Thursday in Fairfield; here's what you need to know