The Dye family reunion will be held Oct. 4 at the Grandview Community Center on Hwy. 68, beginning at 11 a.m. Please bring enough food, drinks and paper material for your family. Ice will be furnished. For more information, call Linda at (423) 875-9173.
This Week's Circulars
Clara Frances Kindrick, 82, was born on Nov. 20, 1938, to Robert and Minnie Clark Davis in Harriman. She passed away on April 16, 2021. She loved going to church and traveling to Pigeon Forge. She also enjoyed working crossword puzzles and watching WWE wrestling. She is survived by her child…
Alfred (Al) C. Heine Jr., 75, of Crossville, passed away April 14, 2021. He was born Feb. 8, 1946, in Ridgewood, NJ, the son of the late Alfred C. Heine Sr. and Alice B. Heine and worked as a mechanical engineer in New York and North Carolina before his retirement to Fairfield Glade. Al is s…
- CPD officer suspended following DUI arrest
- Students injured in bus accident
- Woman found dead in Rugby Rd. home Tuesday
- Alert issued for missing woman
- Woman pleads to fleeing from police
- Felony assault charged for ramming car at gas pumps
- No Left Turns: City considers options for Sparta Dr. during bridge work
- Motorist hurt when he crashes twice
- Stimulus check went to purchase press to make DAB
- Family fracas results in knife wounds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.