The beauty of the fall colors on the Cumberland Plateau are evident at the Cumberland Mountain State Park. This photo of the bridge and lake was taken on the Byrd Lake hiking trail in the state park. The hiking trails at the park offer walkers a golden opportunity to witness some of Cumberland County's finest fall colors. The trails are open year round. For more information about the trails at the park, call 484-6138.
This Week's Circulars
J. D. Lee, 93, of Crossville, died Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020. He attended Faith Baptist Church. He worked at Farmers Co-op in Crossville over 30 years and was an avid farmer all his life. He was preceded in death by his son, Michael Blake Lee; parents, JW and Mary Lee; and brother, Charlie R…
- One dies in Hwy. 70 W crash
- Man threatens to kill officer during arrest
- Truck crash damages I-40 bridge near CO
- 2 years given in golf club, knife assault case
- Presley facing 8 years in November sentence hearing
- Board eyes changes in disciplinary policies
- Enrollment up since August, still below last year
- Plea entered in assault of TWRA officer
- Fall Chill Music Series kicks off Oct. 16 at Amp
- ENJOYING NATURE: Do you have a mole problem, sonny?