The artwork of the Cumberland Woodturners is currently on display at the Art Guild’s Plateau Creative Arts Center (PCAC). Their intricate, creative artwork shows that woodturners truly are “craft artists,” a broad category of artists that includes sculptors, weavers and many more. The Cumberland Woodturners is a local club of about 60 members. Their members travel from Cumberland County and beyond to attend the group’s monthly meetings. View the Cumberland Woodturners’ art display along with the Art Guild members’ exhibit during the month of July at the PCAC, located at 451 Lakeview Dr. in Fairfield Glade. The PCAC is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
This Week's Circulars
Terrill Ray Jacobs, 57, was born on Sept. 3, 1962, in Tampa, FL, and passed away on Feb. 10, 2020, in Crossville. A memorial service will be held at a later date.
O.C. Wood, 82, of Crossville, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020, at Wharton Nursing Home in Pleasant Hill. He was born July 30, 1937, in Crossville, TN, son of Oliver Cleveland Wood and Florence Mae (Pollard) Wood. O.C. worked at Manchester Tank and was of the Baptist faith. He was a lovi…
- SO makes 3 more meth arrests
- CPD searching for theft suspects
- VolFirst grant a ‘first step’
- County to consider Second Amendment Sanctuary, Refugee Resettlement resolutions
- Drug, assault pleas entered in Criminal Court
- Homestead receives VEC grant for active learning program
- Remembering the Crab Orchard flood
- Probation violator “given a chance” to address drug issue
- Carroll, Cole top of SMHS Class of 2020
- 2020 elementary girls champions: Pleasant Hill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.