The Crossville Carving Club will meet Sept. 24 at 6 p.m. at Oak Hill Baptist Church, on Genesis Road, about one mile north of I-40. Anyone interested in woodcarving is welcome to attend. For more information, call Jack Bittle at 4546-4974 or Andy Dolan at 277-3802. Carving sessions are also held most Thursday evenings. For information on these sessions, call Everett Elkins at 788-5329.
This Week's Circulars
Lowell Scott Winningham, 20, was born on April 23, 2000, to Gary and Kristie Simmons Winningham in Crossville. He passed away on Sept. 14, 2020, in Chattanooga. He is survived by his parents; sister, Carly Winningham; grandparents, Lowell and Linda Simmons, David Winningham and Elizabeth Cow…
Memorial services for Justine Yvonne Stage, 73, will be held Sept. 19, 2020, at 11 a.m. at Crossville Memorial Funeral Home with visitation prior to the service from 10-11 a.m.
Eva Marie McNeil Smith passed away Sept. 7, 2020, in St. Petersburg, FL. Eva was resident of Crossville before moving to Florida. She is survived by a son, Trenton Smith, St. Petersburg, FL; and a sister, Norma Sidwell, Chattanooga. Eva was preceded in death by her husband, Litton Smith; par…
- One dies in Hwy. 70 W crash
- Investigation continues in Lewis homicide
- Marriage licenses published Sept. 11
- More new COVID cases in county
- Sally expected to have impact on the Plateau
- Parent wants equal practice space for softball team
- Winningham still in trauma center after ATV crash
- Panel revisits property suit for health, safety standards
- Cumberland County falls at Clay County, 46-20
- High school football week five final scores
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.