Greg Nead, commander of the Veterans Honor Guard, pins a "1000 Funerals" pin on Curt Tays. Present to witness the occasion is Frank Bohannon of Bilbrey Funeral Home. Tays joined the unit in 2000. A Navy veteran, he saw service aboard the USS Shangri-la, an aircraft carrier. Tours of duty included the South China Sea, Hong Kong, Philippines and Okinawa. He is a life member and past commander of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6277, Monterey, and a past commander of the Veterans Honor Guard.
This Week's Circulars
Alfred (Al) C. Heine Jr., 75, of Crossville, passed away April 14, 2021. He was born Feb. 8, 1946, in Ridgewood, NJ, the son of the late Alfred C. Heine Sr. and Alice B. Heine and worked as a mechanical engineer in New York and North Carolina before his retirement to Fairfield Glade. Al is s…
A memorial gathering for Justin Owen will be held May 1st at Cumberland Fellowship Church in Crossville. Visitation will be 12 noon until 1:30 pm, service immediately following at 1:30.
George Henry Eller, 74, of Crossville, passed away at his home surrounded by his family on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. He was born Oct. 17, 1946, in Crossville, son of the late Thomas Calvin Eller and Daisy Elizabeth (Dodson) Eller. After proudly serving his country in the Army during Vietnam, …
- CPD officer suspended following DUI arrest
- Woman found dead in Rugby Rd. home Tuesday
- Felony assault charged for ramming car at gas pumps
- Woman pleads to fleeing from police
- Motorist hurt when he crashes twice
- Pair of women found inside home charged with burglary
- EF-0 tornado strikes without warning
- Ms. Tennessee Senior pageant set April 17
- Family fracas results in knife wounds
- Expect beautiful creations, tasty food and great music at Art in the Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.