The Fairfield Glade United Methodist Church will have its annual rummage sale Thursday, April 18 and Friday, April 19 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday, April 20 from 8 a.m. to noon. The church is at 231 Westchester Dr. in Fairfield Glade. Thursday morning there will be a bake sale and hot coffee and beverages will also be available. There will be bargains galore in household kitchen items, books, tools, outdoor items, clothing, toys, holiday items, jewelry, furniture and many other items. There will also be a boutique of fine clothing and dresses and a silent auction for upscale items. All proceeds from the sale go to benefit community programs funded and administered through the church.
This Week's Circulars
Roderick "Rod" John Martin, 73, of Crossville, was born on July 10, 1947, in Caribou, ME, and passed away on Oct. 9, 2020. Rod is survived by his wife, Jeri; brother and sister-in-law, Roger and Bernice Martin of Hampden, ME; one nephew, three nieces and many great-nephews. He served in the …
Joseph William Stecker, 93, of Fairfield Glade, passed away Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020, at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville. He was born June 4, 1927, in Chicago, IL, son of the late Joseph Stecker and Lea (Blaha) Stecker. He lived most of his life in the Chicagoland area in Mount Prospe…
- 5 home improvement fraud indictments handed down
- Choking during domestic draws 2-year sentence
- TSSAA releases classifications for next cycle
- Panel grapples with racing, noise regulations
- State sees rise in COVID cases
- City moves forward with $48M bond sale
- Zero Tolerance Offenses policy changes approved by BOE
- Stone Memorial releases 2020-'21 basketball schedule
- Signs point to bad winter
- One charged with vandalism of political sign
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.