March 3, 2008
Melissa Jean Ooten Duncan, 42, passed away March 3 at the University of Tennessee Medical Center. The family will receive friends Thursday, March 6, from 6 to 8 p.m. at Schubert Funeral Home in Sunbright. Funeral services will follow at 8 p.m. with Bro. Danny Jones officiating. Graveside services will be held Friday at 11 a.m. at Greenwood Chapel Cemetery.
Ms. Duncan is survived by her son, Tony Duncan of Crossville; companion, William Tinch of Crossville; father, Parlen Ooten of Deer Lodge; sister, Angela Duncan; brothers, Tracy Ooten, Cheyenne Ooten, Fred Ooten and Eddie Ooten; sisters-in-law, Rhonda, Loretta and Jane; brothers-in-law, Darin and Ernie; and a host of aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Carolyn Ooten; sister, Patty Maye Tinch; and brother, Teddy Tinch.
Schubert Funeral Home of Sunbright is charge of arrangements.
This Week's Circulars
John Kemmer Young, 79, of East Ridge, TN, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2020, at Standifer Place in Chattanooga, TN. He was born April 8, 1941, in Crossville, son of the late George Dean Young and Lena Jane (Kemmer) Young John worked for Dupont as a control operator. In addition, he was a me…
Joseph Logue McNutt, 95, of Crossville, passed away at home on Nov. 23, 2020. He was born on March 11, 1925, in Uniontown, PA, son of the late Joseph Russell McNutt and Kathleen (Logue) McNutt. After serving his country in the Army during World War II and being awarded a Bronze Star, Joe wor…
- Man jailed asleep at gas pump pleads
- One charged in Friday shooting
- Cumberland County football releases 2021 schedule
- Council to consider downtown parking plan
- Arnold homicide case bound over to GJ
- Knife tossed during domestic, one arrested, one treated for wound
- Property owner cautions against tight standards
- All-Region 3-4A awards announced
- Funds raised for injured deputy
- October arrest of pair leads to multi-state crime spree probe