Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
As featured on
SOUTH BEND — Earlier in the week, Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly referred to this season’s Toledo team as arguably the best Mid-American Conference opponent that he’s seen during his over-a-decade long stint with the Fighting Irish.
This Week's Circulars
Joel Todd Wilbanks, 61, was born to Paul Edward Wilbanks and Stacy Barnwell Wilbanks on Sept. 11, 1960, in Crossville. He passed away on Sept. 18, 2021. He is survived by his mother, Stacy; his sister, Jill Little, along with her husband Craig and children Emily and Luke; along with numerous…
Sharon Annette Eriksen, 75, of Crossville, passed away at Cumberland Medical Center on Sept. 1, 2021. Mrs. Eriksen was born on Sept. 29, 1945, in Pontiac, MI, daughter of George C. and Geraldine (Sowles) Filby. She is survived by her daughter, Jill Eriksen of Tennessee; son, Scott Eriksen (J…
- Nostrom guilty on two counts of first-degree murder
- Community wishes Buck a happy retirement
- Norstrom double homicide trial begins
- BREAKING: Stone Memorial/Upperman football moved to Tennessee Tech
- Shots fired disrupts quiet community
- Homesteads Apple Festival returns Sept. 25-26
- 7 years on top of parole violation in burglary
- FRIDAY NIGHT QUICK LOOK: Jets, Panthers fall in region action
- Pleas entered in five drug cases
- Health care facilities strain under COVID surge