Haley Simmons and Alexis Findley's STAR Event this year is Chapter Service Project. They wanted to give back to the community by making goodie bags for cancer patients at Dr. Dirk Davidson's office, Tennessee Plateau Oncology. They could not have done this without the support from his office staff and especially Practice Administrator Linda Barnwell. Bags were delivered on Friday, Jan. 17. Items in the bag included fleece blankets, word searches, sock footies, Kleenex and Chapstick.
This Week's Circulars
Terrill Ray Jacobs, 57, was born on Sept. 3, 1962, in Tampa, FL, and passed away on Feb. 10, 2020, in Crossville. A memorial service will be held at a later date.
O.C. Wood, 82, of Crossville, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020, at Wharton Nursing Home in Pleasant Hill. He was born July 30, 1937, in Crossville, TN, son of Oliver Cleveland Wood and Florence Mae (Pollard) Wood. O.C. worked at Manchester Tank and was of the Baptist faith. He was a lovi…
- SO makes 3 more meth arrests
- CPD searching for theft suspects
- VolFirst grant a ‘first step’
- County to consider Second Amendment Sanctuary, Refugee Resettlement resolutions
- Drug, assault pleas entered in Criminal Court
- Homestead receives VEC grant for active learning program
- Remembering the Crab Orchard flood
- Probation violator “given a chance” to address drug issue
- Carroll, Cole top of SMHS Class of 2020
- 2020 elementary girls champions: Pleasant Hill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.