Brown Elementary celebrated their favorite book characters at the fall Book Fair in October. Families enjoyed the after school family reading night. Many students, teachers, and staff participated in the book character dress-up day during the week-long reading centered event.
This Week's Circulars
Lanny Cooper Ross, 74, of Crossville, passed away on Jan. 16, 2022, at his home. He was born on March 8, 1947, in Pine Knot, KY. Lanny worked in the education industry. He is survived by his wife, Suzanne (Rodzewicz) Ross. He is preceded in death by his son, Anthony Ross; and parents, Harold…
James T. DePoister, 73, of Crossville, passed away Jan. 18, 2022. He was born May 4, 1948, in Benton, IL, the son of Ben and Pauline Johnson DePoister. He was retired as an equipment specialist with the Lake City Public Works Dept. and was also a United States Army veteran having served in V…
- Iles’ request for furlough pending
- ‘Legends of Tennessee’ football camp coming in to Crossville March 12
- Unearthing the roots to Flynn family tree
- Lakins gets four years in ATV thefts
- Parolee charged with meth during search
- Down goes LA
- Federal funds to be used for broadband, other projects
- Improper sewer hookups a concern
- Leeds skips trial, pleads to kidnapping charge
- Burris’ interest in ham radio operation spans a lifetime
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.