Frank P. Brown Elementary School is honored and humbled to have the privilege to recognize the nation’s heroes at its Veterans Day Program on Nov. 11. Brown Elementary School students, staff and faculty is grateful for the selfless service of the country’s veterans, but also for their continuous support, contributions and servanthood toward the community.
This Week's Circulars
Leamon Noel Barnett, 81, of Crossville, passed away at his home on Jan. 14, 2022. Mr. Barnett was born on Dec. 22, 1940, in Crossville, son of Elbert Clarence Barnett and Doreen Columbia (Potter) Barnett. Leamon served in the United States Army and worked for Crossville Ceramics in the maint…
- Bray: ‘Those children don’t deserve that’
- Family honors son’s memory with donation of bereavement cradle
- Meth case draws 7 years
- Winter storm closes roads, businesses
- Hazardous road conditions reported Monday morning
- Phillips charged with credit card thefts
- Samuel Ferrell becomes first member of Chamber Youth Entrepreneur Program
- NWS forecasts 3-7 inches of snow for area Saturday night
- Woman, 83, found malnourished in her rural home
- TN GOP releases new U.S. House map
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.