Crossville Chronicle, Crossville, TN

December 31, 2013

No injuries in blaze


Staffwriter

CROSSVILLE — Cumberland County firefighters were called to this house in the 8000 block of Vandever Rd. last Monday afternoon after smoke and flames were seen coming from the windows. No one was home at the time and at deadline, the fire department has been unable to determine who owned the residence and who was living there at the time of the fire. The blaze was believed to be caused by an electrical short even though the house was not supposed to have electrical service.