Due to the overwhelming support by so many individuals and businesses, we were able to finance many needed repairs along with funding new projects including the canopy covering the 19th Hole patio. Golf Course Superintendent Todd Mathews and Head Golf Pro Matt Phipps, along with their staffs, are committed to making our course one of the best on the plateau. The support we receive from our members, local businesses and management allows us to maintain and improve one of Lake Tansi’s prized jewels. We continue to grow our golf package business, which helps support our cabin rentals along with bringing in revenue to our restaurants.
We have placed signage in the Pavilion and Pro Shop highlighting different levels of sponsorship. Without this support we would not be able to accomplish much needed programs that make our golf course an attraction to not only members, but to folks visiting our wonderful community. See attached Project List.
Special recognition to individuals and businesses based on their contribution are as follows:
Budweiser of Cookeville
Campbell’s Pool & Spa
City of Crossville
Crossville Heating & Cooling
JP Jewelry & Repair
Lake Tansi Golf Course Lake Tansi Village POA
Mitch’s Rest & Lounge
Mike Dalton/Kathy Dillon
Flynn Sign Co.
Patton & Hyder Attys.
Senior Mens Golf League
• Matt Phipps Welcome (Open House)
• Bermuda grass project (herbicide, sand and seed)
• Cart path repair – 450 linear feet (paving and cold mix)
• Men’s locker room renovation
• Replaced commode in women’s locker room
• LTVPOA sound system contribution
• New canopy over 19th Hole patio (15 x 20)
• Refurbish washrooms on golf course holes five and 15
• Tourney donations - Fourth of July, Exchange Club, Salvation Army
• Relocated LTGC sign (Corner of Dunbar and Cravens Dr.)
• Purchased/planted 53 trees/shrubs (Maples, Crepe Myrtles, Knockout Roses)
• Replaced driving range mats
• Purchased driving range ball picker
• Replaced fencing around dumpster area behind 19th Hole
• Cost to implement these projects was $24,260
Golf Committee members are: Sheridan Miszklevitz, Bill Matherly, Danny Plumlee, Sheila Davenport, Todd Mathews, Matt Phipps, Gary Barrett and Frank Thierry.
FUNd Tournament Committee Members are: Frank and Carole Thierry, Matt Phipps, Joyce Ferry, Sheridan Miszklevitz and Chuck and Barb Sullins.