Date of Tansi Residency: June 12, 2009
Employed by: Retired Plumber Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Position: Licensed Plumber for home and heating.
Brief description of responsibilities:
Lay out plumbing to be installed in new homes and repair in existing homes.
Education: Attended Lowell Trade High School Lowell, Mass.
1. Is there any reason that would prevent you from attending the POA board meetings
as well as any other POA board activity requiring your participation?
Being retired allows me to have unlimited time to devote to attend board meetings
as well as other POA meetings.
2. I am an active member in the following clubs/organizations.
Volunteer for the Lake Tansi Lake Patrol and Lake Tansi Restrictions Covenants Board.
3. Prior civic involvement: (Boards, Commission, Council, etc.)
None in Tennessee
4. What do you feel are the most important issues facing the Lake Tansi Board of
Directors and residents of Lake Tansi?
Establishing a reasonable POA budget that will be of benefit to all Lake Tansi owners. Providing a safe and orderly environment by beefing up crime watch and security. Resolving sewerage problem.
5. If elected, what do you feel you can contribute to the long range success of Lake
Tansi Village as a Resort/Retirement Community?
If elected, I would seek ways to create an open dialog between the POA Board and property owners. I would seek ways to reduce expenditures, but at the same time maintain the quality of service that owners desire.
6. What do you see as the major issues facing Lake Tansi Village in the next five to 10 years?
1. Crime prevention.
2. Making Tansi a desirable community that people would want to invest and live in.
3. Making sewerage affordable for those homes that will require it. Allowing homes on working septic systems keep them as is.
7. Please list any pertinent information you would like to present.
Lake Tansi is a viable community and I would like to see it resolve its problems in using a common sense approach. We need to work together to resolve the challenges that we are now facing. It will take time and effort to come up with a plan that will benefit all of our home owners.