Retired, 1990-1998 Corbin Corporation, 1959-1990 Devilbiss Company
Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Cost Accountant
Brief description of responsibilities:
Sales Manager in paint equipment industrial sales and consumer sales.
Education: B.S. from Bowling Green State University in accounting and industrial
1. Is there any reason that would prevent you from attending the POA board meetings as well as any other POA board activity requiring your participation?
No. Past board records show excellent attendance record.
2. I am an active member in the following clubs/organizations.
Methodist Church, Sigma Chi Fraternity, American Management Association, Chemical Coaters Association, Lake Tansi Community Association, Tansi Bandits Golf League, Tansi Couples Golf League.
3. Prior civic involvement: (Boards, Commission, Council, etc.)
Board of Education, Roselle, Ill; Highland Meadows Golf Club, Board of Directors; Lake Tansi POA Board of Directors and Past Chairman, Lake Tansi Planning Committee, Lake Tansi Exchange Club.
4. What do you feel are the most important issues facing the Lake Tansi Board of Directors and residents of Lake Tansi?
Sewers, finances, golf course, lakes, growth.
5. If elected, what do you feel you can contribute to the long range success of Lake Tansi Village as a Resort/Retirement Community?
Experience as past Board Chairman and Board member I’m familiar with problems and need to prepare for future of community. We need improved amenities to enhance our community.
6. What do you see as the major issues facing Lake Tansi Village in the next five to 10 years? Sewers and water, finances, improved amenities.
7. Please list any pertinent information you would like to present.
Experience - Served as Regional Manager and Manager of Marketing and Sales of the Consumer Division. Provided technical and administrative direction to office staff, territory managers and other regional personnel. Supervised facilities operations such as inventory control, budgeting, expense control and forecasting.
Results - Streamlined center operations, implemented sound fiscal practices, developed organizational procedures, established communication channels and developed budgets.