City Manager, City of Crossville 2011-2013
Brief description of responsibilities:
All CEO responsibilities, including developing annual budget to present to City Council.
Education: B.S. Tennessee Tech, Management/Finance
1. Is there any reason that would prevent you from attending the POA board meetings as well as any other POA board activity requiring your participation?
2. I am an active member in the following clubs/organizations.
3. Prior civic involvement: (Boards, Commission, Council, etc.)
Uplands Village - Board Member
4. What do you feel are the most important issues facing the Lake Tansi Board of Directors and residents of Lake Tansi?
Establishing financial solvency, understanding the value of our P.O.A., securing our property values
5. If elected, what do you feel you can contribute to the long range success of Lake Tansi Village as a Resort/Retirement Community?
I hope to contribute to the continuing effort toward financial stability for our association. Hopefully my background in business and government will prove to be of value to the board.
6. What do you see as the major issues facing Lake Tansi Village in the next five to 10 years?
1. Establishing a sustainable financial plan.
2. Repairing and maintaining existing assets/structures.
3. Resolving the sewer issue.
4. Defining benefits of membership
7. Please list any pertinent information you would like to present.
I am a native of Cumberland County, self-employed since age of 27, owned/operated several businesses such as farm equipment dealership, laundry mat, auto parts, travel plaza, fast food, real estate development