Crossville firefighters responded to the dentist office of Dr. Pamela and Robert Cain on Parkside Dr. just past the TWRA offices for a structure fire Friday. According to Assistant Chief Chris South, Jason Tinch, who was passing by, noticed smoke, turned around and called the fire department. Apparently, lightning struck the building and ran in along a natural gas line, which failed and caused a small fire. When the natural gas was turned off, firefighters were able to extinguish the fire, which caused minor damage to the attic area of the building. Firefighters had to break the glass out of a front door to enter the building.