- Area News
Food drive targets senior hunger
Nearly one in five seniors may be going hungry in Tennessee, according to the National Foundation to End Senior Hunger.Continued ...
- Hotel tax audit considered
- Input sought on strategic plan
- Teacher presence part of proposed pay plan
- Celebrating a milestone
- Food drive targets senior hunger
Members of the SMHS soccer team include Skylar Hawn, Jose Perez, Anthony Spencer, Justin Johnson, Brandon Tipton, Sean Branch, Noah McClung, Sergio Romo, Jonathan Janeway, Coach Mike Husbands, Bailey Davis, Jared Debord, Joel Hernandez, Adam Bryant, Russ Boyd, Brandon Tollett, Dimitri Canelles, Austin Bryant, Bailey Mellette, Marco Hernandez and Patrick Robinson.
Panthers finish third in DeKalb County tournament
The Stone Memorial High School boys’ soccer team placed third in an all-day soccer tournament at Dekalb County High school Saturday.
- Stonehenge Golf Club to host State Senior Men’s, State Women’s Open tournaments again this year
- 28th Tansi Exchange Golf Tournament tees off April 26
- Panthers lose to Blackman in substate 69-55
- Stevie’s Elite Athletics places in CheerSport Nationals
- Panthers finish third in DeKalb County tournament
Parishioners from the Pleasant Hill Baptist Mission spread wood chips on the playground behind the Pleasant Hill Elementary School as others worked on the front playground.
PLEASANT HILL RAMBLINGS: Building a foundation and a place to play
The new church family that has been planted in Pleasant Hill, the Pleasant Hill Baptist Mission, took on a mission of its own.
- Seniors can learn to defend themselves at Fair Park
- PLATEAU GARDENING: Got questions? Tennessee Master Gardeners have answers
- Womanless beauty pageant coming to Palace Theatre
- AROUND THE TOWN: Two childhood faves celebrate milestones
- PLEASANT HILL RAMBLINGS: Building a foundation and a place to play
- Things To Do
Discover ‘The Cloud Kingdom’ at Travelogue
The Fairfield Glade Lions final season Travelogue will come to a close on April 7 at the Palace Theatre. The adventure will start at 7 p.m. for a trip to Bhutan, a tiny Buddhist kingdom located on the eastern shoulders of the Himalayas.
- Film Society announces spring movie season
- REVIEW: An evening of laughter awaits with 'The Foreigner'
- Brown takes Palace stage March 14
- Curtain Call Player give tribute to the best of country legends
- Discover ‘The Cloud Kingdom’ at Travelogue